This visa lets you visit Australia:

  • to visit or for business visitor purposes
  • as many times as you want, for up to a year
  • and stay up to three months for each visit.

If eligible to apply for online applications, you will need to pay a service fee of AUD20.


You might be able to get an Electronic Travel Authority if you are:

  • outside Australia
  • a passport holder of a certain country.

Who could get this visa

You might be able to get this ETA if:

  • you are travelling to Australia as a tourist or for business visitor purposes
  • you hold an eligible passport.

Reason for stay

You can apply if you are travelling to Australia as a tourist or for business purposes.

Tourist activities include holidays, recreation or seeing family and friends.

Business visitor activities include:

  • making general business or employment enquiries
  • investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
  • activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
  • participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organisers for your participation.

Business activities do not include short-term work. If you want to work in Australia, you can apply for a Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (Subclass 400).

Eligible passports

To apply, you must hold a passport issued by one of the countries or regions listed below. If you hold a non-citizen passport or other travel document, such as a Certificate of Identity, you are not eligible to apply for an ETA.

Call Us For More Information : 0470 347 574