Australian Immigration Visitor Visa
The immigration visitor visa enables you to visit and stay in Australia for shorter period of time. Australia is a popular destination for tourism and with its long coastline, natural wonders and modern living. The experience of visiting Australia with the places like Melbourne, Dandenong, Cranbourne and Narre Warren is something to be cherished for a lifetime.
Eligibility for Australian immigration visitor visa
You are eligible for Australian immigration visitor visa for business or tourism purpose and you should apply for subclass 600 under the following provisions:
- Tourism which means visiting for purposes of recreation or for visiting friends and family.
- Business can include attending conferences, signing deals and other purposes.
Rules and Regulations for the Australian immigration visitor visa
The following are the rules and regulations that you should consider going through the Australian tourism visa checklist.
- The person who enters Australia on a visitor visa is not permitted to work or provided any kind of service to the businesses based in the continent.
- The person entering the continent through visitor visa cannot directly sell any goods or services to the Australian public.
- The person who intends to study in an informal course which lasts for less than 3 months can apply for a visitor visa.
Visitor visas for parents of Australian Citizens: Subclass (103)
The parents of permanent residents of Australia or Australian citizens can apply for a visitors visa for a longer period of time. The visas granted for parents can be based on:
- Multiple entries for a period of five years validity and in the provision of staying more than a year at a time.
- The visa may be granted for a period of three years validity with a provision of staying continuously for not more than 12 months at one time for parents who are not in the parent visa queue.
If you are planning to visit Australia for tourism, business or visiting your relatives, then you can contact our visitors visa agents at email@example.com for Australian immigration visitor visa.
Looking for immigration lawyers in Melbourne? Check out our visa and immigration services
If you have a New Zealand or Australian citizenship, and you want to migrate to your family, we help you to complete your migration.
If you lawfully arrived in Australia, you are eligible for applying for this visa. We, as the registered migrations agent, are glad to provide you protection visa against any obligation.
For the decades, Australia set many examples of humanitarian visa and refugee programs to help people restart their social, professional and economic life.
We help you to explore Australia and its areas like Dandenong, Cranbourne, Narre Warren and many others with the approval of visitor visa.